2010년 1월 23일 토요일

[January 23, 2010] a font for programming

 

 

 Few days ago, when I studied MFC programming throught a web lecture, the teacher recommented to use the font of 'Consolas' which was developed by Microsoft for developers. Also, it's optimized for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 & 2008 so that Simply I changed one option.

 

Here is the capture of Consolas font on Visual Studio 2008.

 

 

 

This is the capture of alphabet using Consolas.

 

 

 

You can download on the web site of MS page.

Here is a link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=22e69ae4-7e40-4807-8a86-b3d36fab68d3&displaylang=en

 

 

Enjoy coding :)

 

 

 

 

- ps.
This blog is for my English abilities, and I'm not good at communicating in English. If you see grammatic, syntax or logical errors, or if you can't understand clearly, PLEASE COMMENT ON IT. Your comments definitely help me, and I really appreciate this. :)

 

- Written by Gordon

 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기