2009년 12월 30일 수요일

[09-12-29] my journel

Sometimes, I miss the time when I was being in love. It's taken already 2 years. No, 3 years? I don't remember exactly.. (Also, I don't want to remember this.)

Some of my friends asked me that when I'm going to meet someone. At every moment when I heard it, I just thought and asked myself why should I try to meet somebody, why should I give my efforts to meet a girl. Maybe after my heart was broken, I promissed to her that I never meet a new girl frined, and I'll wait for her. It was also my resolution for myself.. Time was going fast and fast from that event.

First, it was too hard for me. I didn't accept her words.(maybe because I had believed her too much.) I had never thought like to say goodbye or to be said goodbye. I was panic. everything was nothing to me. Even the light raising for me made me mad and angry.. But I had believed that it'll be just a moment and she will turn back to me again because I thouht I liked her much.

Now, I'm thinking of what I want. If she came to me again, was I happy? And were we going to be fine? I'm not sure.. It could possibly be fine or not. Anyway, I feel my heart seems to be forgotten about her a little. Sadly, It will probably take a lot of time to be forgotten perfectly.

I'm certain about my grades and efforts for my major, but I don't know about my girl's issues, damn it..



댓글 1개: